Make a payment
Make a payment by phone anytime 24x7
You can make a payment at any time from your checking account or credit/debit card, call:
There is no charge for checking account payments; a third-party transaction fee applies to credit/debit card payments only.
Other payment options
- Set up automated payments using your credit/debit card by completing the payment form on your monthly statement.
- Return your monthly statement with check or money order.
- Visit your local GAINSCO agent’s office.
- Note: GAINSCO does not currently accept payments via our website. To make a payment immediately, use the pay by phone option shown above.
Why you should keep your policy active
Don’t risk driving uninsured. It's important to keep your policy active by keeping your payments current. Here's why:
- It’s the law. Don’t risk driving without insurance. If you’re caught driving uninsured, you’ll face large fines and could have your license suspended.
- You could lose your car. Many states have begun impounding uninsured vehicles. Don’t take the risk.
- You'll save money. Maintaining continuous coverage keeps your insurance costs down. You’ll save money by staying insured.