We stand ready to help.
During catastrophic events such as Hurricane Sally, our thoughts and prayers go out to all who are impacted. Time is of the essence during these events and GAINSCO is committed to providing the best possible customer service to you. Please report your claim as soon as possible so we can get right to work. We will guide you through every step of the claims process and get you back on the road.
For billing inquiries, call us at 1866.GAINSCO. Customer service agents are available to assist Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm.
Reporting your claim
Taking care of you is our priority. Please be patient as many locations in the impacted areas have restricted access or our ability to physically reach you may be limited due to road conditions. Here are some immediate steps you can take to reduce damage to your car and prepare for your claim.
- If possible, mitigate or prevent additional damage by removing water from the inside of the vehicle and/or covering broken windows to prevent water from entering.
- Take photos of your vehicle including:
- All four corners of the vehicle showing all sides of the vehicle
- One photo of the license plate or VIN plate
- Photos of the damage or waterline on the vehicle
- Include your email address in all communication (including by phone). Email addresses can be very useful in exchanging required documentation and may increase response time.
Preparing your call
So we can best serve you, please have the following information available when you call:
Information for Non-Repairable (Total Loss) Vehicles
In the event your vehicle is deemed to be non-repairable (total loss) having the following items ready can help to make the settlement process fast and easy: