The GAINSCO experience
Driven to succeed
Circle of Champions award
The Circle of Champions is an employee recognition program that provides peers with the opportunity to recognize the individual efforts of those helping to make GAINSCO a great place to work. This quarterly award recognizes employees who exemplify the championship characteristics of GAINSCO:
- Passion – Burning drive to achieve vision and accomplish job to highest levels of performance
- Critical Perspective – Critical understanding of what, how and where things must improve to achieve a vision and accomplish a job
- Creativity – Ability to conceive high-impact solutions to address critical perspectives to get the job done
- Operational Excellence – Execution at the highest levels of operational excellence and performance standards
- Persistence to the End – Ability to persevere through obstacles and challenges to get the job done
Our regional offices and employment opportunities are located in Dallas and Miami. Field positions may also exist in other Sunbelt states.
GAINSCO strives to provide the best, most equitable and cost effective benefits for employees in recognition of the influence employment benefits have on the economic and personal welfare of each employee. We offer a competitive salary, and upon becoming eligible, benefits which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K, flexible spending accounts, pet insurance and paid vacation and holidays. (Note: Benefits subject to change.)
For GAINSCO's FMLA policies - General Notice, please click here.
Here at GAINSCO, we believe that our very success depends upon our ability to embrace diversity in our employees. As such, it is our policy to create a favorable work environment in which all our employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation, can enjoy equal opportunities in their employment at GAINSCO.